From Osiris: New Dawn Wiki
Health is a statistics measuring the amount of life in your astronaut before they become stone dead.
How to gain health[edit | edit source]
- Resting restores a moderate amount of health (either using a bed or the sleeping bag in the inflatable dome).
- Using bandages or a Medkit.
- Avoiding any of the below situations helps maintain good health.
How to lose health[edit | edit source]
- Any breach in the space suit will cause the environment to intrude on the astronaut's body. As such:
- Getting caught in a (meteor) storm will definitely cause the astronaut to become a late (dead) astronaut.
- Bothering aliens is a sure-fire way for them to become a stiff, bereft of life.
- Don't forget that an encounter with hostile astronauts from other factions will lead to the astronaut resting in peace (or pieces, depending on the manner of death).