Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Furniture is the third category of craftable items, covering personal items (such as beds and showers) and decorations.
List of furniture[edit | edit source]
- Chemistry Table: A chemistry table is a specialized indoor crafting tabl that transforms many gases and liquids into more cmplex items. Build inside a habitat.
- Bin: A bin s used to grow crops inside of the biodome. Requires some layer maintenance to grow crops.
- Fabricator: A fabricator is an indoor crafting table that uses advanced technology to print new complex items from basic components. Build inside a habitat.
- Oxygenator: An oxygenator wil automatically supple oxygen to a pressurized habitat. When you enter a pressurized habitat installed with an oxygeator, you will start replenishing Oxygen regarless of your suit's condition.
- Bed: A bed can be used to save your progress and also replenish a bit of health. Build inside a barracks.
- Climate Controller: A climate controller must be build to regulate the temperature inside living quarter. Build inside a Habitat.
- Computer Desk: A computer desk can be used as a decrypt station. Build inside a Habitat or Barracks.
- Couch: A couch can be used to unwind and replenish your vitals. Build iside a Barracks.
- Storage Locker: A storage locker is a large indoor storage container. Build inside a Habitat.
- Crates: Crates are a small indoor storage container. Build inside a Habitat.
- Kitchen: A kitchen can be used to cook raw food items ans boost their nutrition content. Build inside a Habitat.
- Shower: A shower can be used to wash off and relax. Will replenish vitals ans remove any toxins. Build inside a barracks.
- Smart Bin: A bin used to grow crops inside of the bio dome. With it's automation the bin will water and maintain the plants all on its own.
- Water Reclaimer: A water reclaimer serves a perpetual water filling bottles. Build inside a Habitat.