Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Utilities are the second crafting category, covering functional elements of the colony that generate air, electricity, and other essentials.
List of utilities[edit | edit source]
- Beacon: A beacon can be placed to help keep track of interesting locations in the world. You can cycle throught interset points by equipping the map and clicking [LMB]
-Adds location to compass
- Furnace: An outdoor crafting station that can be used to make items that require high heat prior to having a Forge. Replaced Stone Oven.
- Space Debris Chest: An outdoor storage container when you can store items, less storage space than Depository.
- Workbench: An outdoor crafting table that you can use to make many different tools.
-Shape metals -Shape stones -Build flares
- Wall Corner: Wall used to keep the indigenous at bay.
- Wall Straight: Wall used to keep the indigenous at bay.
- Large Solar Panel: A large solar pael serves as an energy source for other nearby structures as well replenishment aonz for vehicules and droids.
- Small Solar Panel: A small solar panel serves as an portable energy source for other nearby structures as well as a replenishment zone for vehicules and droids.
- Path Light: A chem light can be placed in the world as a helpful navigation tool tha is easily visible from far away.
-An emissive light that acts as a bread-crumb
- Marker: A marker is a simple flag that can be placed to keep track of interesting places in the world. Can easily be seen from far away.
- Depository: A depository is an outdoor storage container where you or your bot can drop inventory off.
-40 available storage slots
- Flag: A flag can be placed to claim territory and welcome faction and colony friends while warning enemy players.
- Forge: A forge is an outdoor crafting table that can be used to make items that require high heat.
-Forge ingots and forms some basic metals -Forge bullets -Forge kits for building deployable solar panels or onflatable domes -Forge tools
- Flood Light: A powerful outdoor light use to illuminate your surroundings.
-Requieres near by power supply -Provides illumination to nearby areas
- Excrement Collector: Collects feces from your space suit
-Collect human waste every 30 minutes
- Land Mine: An explosive device that is used for defending you and your colony.
-5 meter radius
- Chem Station: A chem station is a specialiezd outdoors crafting table that transforms many gases and liquids int more complex compounds.
-Can create basic drugs -Can make different compounds
- Gas Tank: A gas tank is storage container for gases that can be used for storing gases or fueling vehicules which require a gaseous fuel.
- GT 36-0 Ground Turret: Use this to automatically blast anything that is considered an enemy to it's owner
-50 meter radius
- Liquid Tank: A liquid tank is storage container for liquide that can be used for storing liquids or fueling vehicules which require a liquid fuel.
- Printer: The printer is an outdoor crafting table that uses advanced technology to print new complex items from basic materials.
- Requires near by power supply - Print shaped glass - Prints standard medical bandages - Prints many standard blueprints