We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Utilities are the second crafting category, covering functional elements of the colony that generate air, electricity, and other essentials.
List of utilities[edit | edit source]
- Beacon: A beacon can be placed to help keep track of interesting locations in the world. You can cycle throught interset points by equipping the map and clicking [LMB]
-Adds location to compass
- Stone Oven: An oven made from space debris, an outdoor work station that can be used to make items that require high heat. **This has been removed from the game**
- Primitive Work Bench: An outdoor crafting station that you ca use to make many different tools. **This has been removed from the game**
- Furnace: An outdoor crafting station that can be used to make items that require high heat prior to having a Forge. Replaced Stone Oven.
- Space Debris Chest: An outdoor storage container when you can store items, less storage space than Depository.
- Work Bench: An outdoor crafting table that you can use to make many different tools. Replaced Primitive Work Bench
-Shape metals -Shape stones -Build flares
- Wall Corner: Wall used to keep the indigenous at bay.
- Wall Straight: Wall used to keep the indigenous at bay.
- Large Solar Panel: A large solar pael serves as an energy source for other nearby structures as well replenishment aonz for vehicules and droids.
- Small Solar Panel: A small solar panel serves as an portable energy source for other nearby structures as well as a replenishment zone for vehicules and droids.
- Path Light: A chem light can be placed in the world as a helpful navigation tool tha is easily visible from far away.
-An emissive light that acts as a bread-crumb
- Marker: A marker is a simple flag that can be placed to keep track of interesting places in the world. Can easily be seen from far away.
- Depository: A depository is an outdoor storage container where you or your bot can drop inventory off.
-40 available storage slots
- Flag: A flag can be placed to claim territory and welcome faction and colony friends while warning enemy players.
- Forge: A forge is an outdoor crafting table that can be used to make items that require high heat.
-Forge ingots and forms some basic metals -Forge bullets -Forge kits for building deployable solar panels or onflatable domes -Forge tools
- Flood Light: A powerful outdoor light use to illuminate your surroundings.
-Requieres near by power supply -Provides illumination to nearby areas
- Excrement Collector: Collects feces from your space suit
-Collect human waste every 30 minutes
- Land Mine: An explosive device that is used for defending you and your colony.
-5 meter radius
- Chem Station: A chem station is a specialiezd outdoors crafting table that transforms many gases and liquids int more complex compounds.
-Can create basic drugs -Can make different compounds
- Gas Tank: A gas tank is storage container for gases that can be used for storing gases or fueling vehicules which require a gaseous fuel.
- GT 36-0 Ground Turret: Use this to automatically blast anything that is considered an enemy to it's owner
-50 meter radius
- Liquid Tank: A liquid tank is storage container for liquide that can be used for storing liquids or fueling vehicules which require a liquid fuel.
- Printer: The printer is an outdoor crafting table that uses advanced technology to print new complex items from basic materials.
- Requires near by power supply - Print shaped glass - Prints standard medical bandages - Prints many standard blueprints